GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT MORE
Your dream open fire is just a few steps away! We would love to take the time to talk to you about your open fire and we have a well proven process to help you decide which is best for you and your home.
The steps to your Camelot open fire:
– Take a look at the Canopies & Fire grates and Thermovent sections of this website – possibly also the Customer fires and Open fires gallery section.
– Browse over our simplified Pricing to get a feel for what investment might be required for us to create your canopy, fire grate, dog irons or Thermovent open fire.
– Send us some information – at some point we will ask if you can send the following information to us by email or in the post to inform our conversation:
– A photo of your fireplace and also one of the top of the chimney stack from the ground floor showing the roof line
– The following measurements of your fireplace – width, depth and height to the underside of the beam, lintel or mantlepiece.
– Show Survey Visit – at any point, if you would like us to, we’re happy to visit you at your premises for what we call a Show Survey Visit. We visit customers all over the country bringing examples of Thermovents, canopies, fire grates, fire baskets and dog irons to show you. We can also survey your fireplace to take dimensions first hand and discuss any installation requirements with you. We do charge for these visits, see below;
- Within 25 mile radius of WR5 2PZ – £150 + VAT.
- Over 25 mile radius of WR5 2PZ – £225 + VAT.
We are very happy to survey more than one fire however on occasion, we may charge a little more.
Don’t need a Show Survey visit? If you are very clear what you would like us to make and can organise installation if required, a Show Survey visit may not be required. We often create pieces based on dimension information supplied to us and a confirmation sketch (see below) then we can package and ship the item to you using pallet shipping.
Quotation & Deposit with delivery confirmation
Once we have enough information on what you might require we will put together a formal quotation including a detailed specification and photos of previous items we have made. We will also indicate timing for us to create your piece. If you are happy with this we ask for a 25% deposit against the amounts involved. The balance is payable prior to us delivering the item or shipping.
– Design sketch and specification confirmation prior to work starting
Once a deposit has been paid we will confirm exact timings to create your piece and also produce a detailed specification with a design sketch if the piece is sufficiently unique to require one. This is a process that has been proven over the last 10 years as a way to ensure what we create is what you want to see.
Materials sourced and your order is created & delivered
Once we have an agreed design and specification our craftspeople will create your piece in our workshops here in Worcestershire. We will contact you approximately 1 week before delivery to arrange payment of the balance due as per the quotation and then arrange delivery of your items.
Give us a call.
+44 (0) 1905 820 181
Drop us an email.
Camelot Real Fires Ltd is Registered in England No. 9888297
Please address all correspondence to:
Camelot Real Fires Ltd